Student Support Services
Your Support Team
The role of the Student Support Services team is to help students with any factors standing in the way of reaching their full potential in the classroom. Some areas that staff may assist with are:
- Mental health concerns
- Medical needs
- Behavioral concerns
- Academic and classroom support (including Student Support Services topics)
- Consultation with teachers, parents/guardians, and administrators
- Referrals to community supports
- Access to basic needs supports
- McKinney-Vento Act rights and support
- Crisis intervention
- Monitor attendance and respond as required by the NC Compulsory Attendance Law
- Monitor required state medical-related student documentation
- Coordinate vision screenings
As the Central Carolina Academy family celebrates the Thanksgiving season, Principal Greg Batten shares a message of appreciation in the video below.
Central Carolina Academy will host a New Applicant Interest Meeting on Thursday, November 30, from 5:30-6:30 pm in classroom 224. Any families of students who...
Central Carolina Academy offers a variety of opportunities for middle and high school students to be involved in school life outside of academics. Athletics, clubs...